In collaboration with HBConsortium, Disignum could showcase and introduce the two major solutions: DigitalSignum and SocialSignum.
At the booth was recorded flow of over 3500 visitors of which 65% men and 35% women as recorded by the Metrics of Disignum.
Here is the final report of the exhibition
"Innovation e technology for the hotelier"
The business of the hospitality industry knows no crisis. The results of Host 2013 confirm the leadership of the Italian industry, with 133,000 visitors from 162 countries during the five-day event.
The numbers that defy the crisis:
- 133 thousand admissions in five days of the event (+ 7% on 2011)
- 38.7% are international (+ 21% compared to the 2011 edition)
- Confirmations to two digits from USA (+ 28%), Russia (+ 64%), UAE (+ 141%), Japan (+ 24%), Germany (+ 14%)
- 1,700 exhibitors from 48 countries (+ 6.5% with 350 new entries) of which
- 559 Foreign (+ 16.5%)
Winning the idea of Fiera Milano Expo agenda Matching Program, which allowed to organize 38,400 appointments between manufacturers, suppliers and distribution chains. The growth of trade visitors was constant and generalized to all 162 countries, with peaks from both countries with high growth rate as UAE (+ 141%) and Russia (+ 64%), both from historical countries like Japan (+ 24%) and Germany (+ 14%). Impressive increase of exhibitors from countries historians as the UK (+ 33%), the Netherlands (+ 28%), Spain (+ 19%), USA (+ 17%). For the first time you are also facing this event companies from Bahrain, Israel, Kenya, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Hungary, Taiwan, Venezuela and Vietnam.
"Signals that confirm the worldwide leadership of our country in the hospitality and catering. A positive sign in optical EXPO 2015 "declares Stephen Regine Administrator" HBConsortium "and publisher of" Hospitality Business Magazine ".
HBConsortium could not miss this anticipated event. Thanks to the historic synergy with Fiera Milano and Host presented the new format: "Innovation and Technology for the Hotelier"
On the occasion of this edition has managed to achieve, thanks to the support of partner companies, a convivial lounge useful to welcome the many visitors and to accompany the many in the industry to the new market (often supporting them in their choices).
At the booth of HBConsortium was recorded flow of over 3500 visitors of which 65% were men (70% adults and 30% of boys and older) and 35% were women (70% and 30% of young adults and the elderly). We can also say that about 3,500 visitors, 78% were European, and about 22% among African and Asian ethnicity. (source Disignum)
The exhibition space of HBConsortium presented many innovative solutions and major news dedicated to the world of hospitality. Many comparisons of the various issues related to the tourism industry due to the presence of professionals and brand of specially invited for the occasion.
Ranging from eco-friendly products to ultramodern remember:
Search subsidized loans: thanks to Plan and its professionals at the expo were analyzed and assessed the possibility of free access to soft loans and support to finance.
Using the latest technology in the hospitality hotel thanks to the participation of Disignum, Rosaries, Vimar, Phillips and TPVision:
- Disignum with useful solutions to communicate and interact directly with their customers in a simple, innovative and fun.
- Rosari with the aim of facilitating technology transforming any TV into a modern Smart TV at an advantageous price. A unique service that provides guests with all the advantages of the internet in your room.
- Vimar with Building Automation solutions to optimize the management of hotels, hotels and health care facilities.
- Phillips and TPVision TV with superior, elegant, easy to use and sophisticated lines. Leaders in the field of hotel accommodation with products that engage the senses.
- The latest solutions and prodotti eco-sostenibili presentate da EcoWorldHotel. A philosophy 'all green' aimed at safeguarding the environment and the promotion of a concept of sustainable tourism.
- Hero with a wide selection of prestigious, designed for the hotel, catering, bar, shipping companies and airlines. Single-serving sizes, fresh and practical, to satisfy even the most demanding customers with the pleasure to offer the best.
- Fas Italy with equipment for hotels. Specialized in supplies accommodation (hotels, Hotels, Cottages, B & B, resorts and residences). Not only products but most ideas and solutions!
Finally some of the services offered by HBConsortium as: Study design; Analysis and Management of Hospitality costs (Cost Analysis); solutions to increase bookings; Tips on how to save on purchases; Search and selection of suppliers; Purchases shared or design of purchasing groups; and much more.